Time to make a booking, but don’t worry, it will be quite painless
- Choose whether booking is for one person or a team; Individual or Team/Group.
- Choose the Type of photo session, if it’s not in the studio.
NB. The Location option can be your place of work or somewhere else that you have permission to use.
- Enter a starting date to check for my availability; the default is next available working day.
- Click on a ‘Tick‘ to remove any days that will NOT be convenient.
- Limit the range of Start From and Finish By times that suit you.
NB. For Full Day shoots, the default start time is either 08:00 or 09:00. Please call if you wish to start later or earlier. Allow time before and after the booking time, for me to set up and break down equipment [not charged for]
- The booking fee will be deducted from your final invoice.
Step 2 ‘Time’, will offer you the nearest booking slot based on the date and day[s] that you choose in Step 1. You will be able change the day/date without having to go back.
Before booking a date/time slot, please double check the pricing section to ensure that the shoot package meets your needs. Have a credit card or paypal details ready to pay the deposit.
The session went better than expected and the whole team was made to feel comfortable and had fun whilst taking photos. Brilliant outcome. Thank you
Excellent service from Steve, right from booking through to the end result. Very professional and nothing was too much trouble, highly recommended.
As a founder member of Portsmouth PPN, I needed to have some new professional head-shots done (at the very last minute). Steve managed to fit me and even worked over the weekend to meet my Monday deadline. The finished results were great and throughout the shoot Steve made me relaxed and at ease. Definitely recommended!!!
I would definitely recommend Steve, he worked hard to ensure I felt comfortable as he knew I'm not a fan of having my photo taken. So the experience was enjoyable and I'm really pleased with the resulting pictures. Thank you very much 🙂